Welcome to Northwest Endodontic Specialists
What to expect during your first visit:
At your initial appointment, we will perform a few simple tests on your tooth to confirm the recommended treatment. Your diagnosis and treatment options will be carefully explained and treatment can often be done on the same day.
What to bring to your appointment:
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip
- A list of medications you are currently taking
- Any medical conditions (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.)
- Dental insurance information, if applicable. This will allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: Parents or guardians must accompany patients under the age of 18 years of age at the consultation visit.
- Fill Out New Patient Forms
- Get Driving Directions
- Learn More About Our Practice
- Read Our Patient Reviews
- Read Home Care Instructions
aT Northwest Endodontic Specialists we give you the care you deserve! Contact our office today to schedule an apPointment!
X-RAYS – If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. Additional films will be necessary and will be taken at our facility.
222 Lilly Road
Olympia, WA 98506
Phone: Olympia Office Phone Number 360-459-3636